I can’t log in to my account!


UserMx5

Recommended Posts

On 6/17/2020 at 6:16 PM, UserMX5 said:

Hello!
I can’t get into my account in any way! I enter the request code and I get an error - 27
Tell me - what should I do?

Could you take a screenshot and send it to me?

Link to post
7 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

What's happening? Why can not I log into my account for the 3rd day?

Let me know the uid of your browser account, please. Could you let me know your country?

To check the uid, you can log in to my.maxthon.com

Link to post
6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Let me know the uid of your browser account, please. Could you let me know your country?

To check the uid, you can log in to my.maxthon.com

All In PM.

Link to post
On 6/19/2020 at 8:46 AM, BugSir006 said:

Let me know the uid of your browser account, please. Could you let me know your country?

To check the uid, you can log in to my.maxthon.com

So what could be the reason for this bug? All account information has become unavailable!

Link to post

Hi there, we tried to test this issue.

It seems that you sent too many verification codes to your email address. And you didn't enter the latest code. We recommend you to send the verification code and wait for a minute, then receive the email of verification code.

Link to post
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, we tried to test this issue.

It seems that you sent too many verification codes to your email address. And you didn't enter the latest code. We recommend you to send the verification code and wait for a minute, then receive the email of verification code.

Just did as you say, the same error popped up 27 ((

The last 3 days I entered the code once, the same error still appears.

Link to post
On 6/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, UserMx5 said:

Can anyone help me at least ???

Hi there, try sending the verification code again, please. Clicking once time is enough😊

Link to post
On 6/28/2020 at 9:53 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try sending the verification code again, please. Clicking once time is enough😊

Clicking once time. The same mistake. - 27

Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:42 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, we tried to test this issue.

It seems that you sent too many verification codes to your email address. And you didn't enter the latest code. We recommend best japanese you to send the verification code of plushies and wait for a minute, then receive the email of verification code.

thanks for words!

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.