Release 4.9.2.x

I am having difficulties with Release 4.9.2.xxx.  Some like; Hiding sidebar. Maxthon no longer remembers my choice. Auto login will not work if System Tray Icon->Close to system tray is ticked. In the new release, 4.9.2.1000, I  cant log into FB or sites automatically used to  log in using magic fill. Username/password does not appear there. Hiding Fav also seems not working.

Going back to 4.9.2.600.

1 hour ago, abkoshi said:

Some like; Hiding sidebar. Maxthon no longer remembers my choice.

In the new release, 4.9.2.1000, I  cant log into FB or sites automatically used to  log in using magic fill. Username/password does not appear there. Hiding Fav also seems not working.

Hi, abkoshi. they're work well in 4.9.2.1000, please go to have a try~

Hiding sidebar: "setting" button on bottom of sidebar - "hide sidebar", as shown in the 1st picture.

Log in FB by magic fill: go to http://www.facebook.com/ - type your account id and password - right click password input box - select "save form" in menu of right click (as shown in the 2nd picture) - save password successfully - when you go to http://www.facebook.com/ next time, your account id and password will already filled in inputbox - only click "log in" and you can begin to surf on FB

Hiding Fav: click yellow star icon in the head of favorite bar - select "hide favorites bar", as shown in the 3rd picture

QQ截图20160412143958.png

QQ截图20160412144653.png

QQ截图20160412144333.png

Sidebar works now in 4.9.2.1000. But even after copying  $RC30AP3.dat , magic fill does not work. When I open FB, I used to get all my logins and passwords. Same in other sites also. But now both the boxes are blank. Scared to write again, it may overrite all my magic fill records. Its the same with gmail or any other sites.

Archived