Maxthon for windows phone

RamDal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On Tue Sep 22 2015 10:30:34 GMT+0200 (Romance Daylight, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Unfortunately all development for the Windows Phones has stopped.  No word if it will ever re-start.

And how about Windows Mobile?

Windows Phone was pre Win10, from now on it's called Windows Mobile as in Windows 10 Mobile.

U guys can make a universal Windows app, it works on all Windows Phone (W10M+), desktops,  tablet, xbox, .....

16 hours ago, Henkie said:

U guys can make a universal Windows app, it works on all Windows Phone (W10M+), desktops,  tablet, xbox, .....

Doubt it would be allowed on Xbox, but would be great to see.

But given that they're focusing on a Win32 version of MX 4.9 (and 5.0 when it comes around), I doubt there is much chance of seeing this happening.

Although I would like them to at least update the current MX for WP to a Universal app for Win10. Will ensure it works well with W10mobile, and give users a simple and fast version of MX to use on PC if they want.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016‎ ‎5‎:‎04‎:‎10‎, 7twenty said:

Doubt it would be allowed on Xbox, but would be great to see.

But given that they're focusing on a Win32 version of MX 4.9 (and 5.0 when it comes around), I doubt there is much chance of seeing this happening.

Although I would like them to at least update the current MX for WP to a Universal app for Win10. Will ensure it works well with W10mobile, and give users a simple and fast version of MX to use on PC if they want.

MX App in WS does not allow Bing access in Win10 Mobile Preview

Archived