Unable to full screen YouTube video after latest update ABP Doesn't work there either

Each time right before the video on YouTube plays, the video section has a red box with a notification requiring adobe flash player (sorry I couldn't get a screenshot of this because it blinks out instantly), then it proceeds to play the video in HTML5. However the video never goes full screen when watching the video directly on YouTube, but embedded videos work just fine. Also after the video plays for a while, the visual and player freezes while the sound still runs, but other videos can be played in a different tab simultaneously just fine. 

This problem only occurs while I use the newest update, but this didn't happen until a few days ago. That's also when ABP stopped blocking YouTube ads; while my other computer with the older version of Maxthon works just fine.

post-104741-0-67191900-1435540738_thumb.

That's what full screen looks like

My computer is running win 8.1 64 bit AMD A10-6700 with 12 GB of RAM 

If I'm the only one with this problem I'll just revert back to the previous version 

Oh thank you~ BTW how do you change YouTube video from HTML5 to Flash? 

There's a couple of ways, but the best solution IMO is to use the YouTube Centre extension. Install, open a youtube page, click the cog icon next to your user pic on the page to set the YTC settings. Go to External Players > Player type > set to Flash or Aggressive Flash.

Enabling Flash also allows you to use the popup video feature, and using YTC also does a great job of blocking any ads that ABP might let through.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. Check in extension center to see if you have extension html5> Flash in it . Disable it and  the vedio will display normally as html5 naturally. And also going full screen is normal.

interesting extension (thank you !) that can be found here : http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=2535&category_id=

sigmax2.png

Archived