No Extensions working

Hi,

I am running v4.4.5.1000 and every Extension I try to download is failing before even starting, is this due to this being a new version or something? I would like to customize my browser a lot more but I can't as things stand.

Some help would be appreciated  :wink:

Thanks!

Edit: I have attached a screen cap of the error I'm getting

post-484792-0-73494900-1431608926.png

Hi,

I am running v4.4.5.1000 and every Extension I try to download is failing before even starting, is this due to this being a new version or something? I would like to customize my browser a lot more but I can't as things stand.

works fine here with latest version.

did you try to turn OFF antivirus and firewall ?

But It looks like a server issue,  you may want to try again later !

sigmax2.png

I think the extension has been removed, or temporarily unavailable. Can you link to the one you are trying to install.

I just tried with this one: http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=2702&category_id=

The icon and images aren't working, and I get the same error when I try to download. I've been using this one for ages but doesn't seem to be working lately. So it could have been removed due to that.

Try some other ones and see if they work. At least you'll know if it's the site or just a few.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Maybe you can disable all antiviruses or other anti malware softwares that might preventing the downlaod.Also, you can change your internet environment in case your internet is not strong enough.If it still does not work, maybe you can reintall the browser with a clean installation.

Archived