zhails

pc issue How can I hide "notes" buton?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. 

In Mx 5.1.4.800 note buton has been appeared. Clip2net_171109142033.png

It's useless for me, but I can't find option to hide it. Could somebody help me?

if there is no option to hide it - have not checked then it needs a mod to the skin to get rid of it 

1 person likes this

On 11/9/2017 at 8:03 AM, Tony said:

if there is no option to hide it - have not checked then it needs a mod to the skin to get rid of it 

There is no option to hide the Notes button (I did check).  So a mod is the way to hide it.

<<SL>>

So it is looks like Maxthon forced us to use this function...Pity thing indeed. 

Recently I visited subforum with skins, it is almost empty. There used to be a lot of themes for mx4*, but it seems to nobody wants to do them for MX5. That is why, I only hope that developers in the new releases will add function to hide this icon. 

6 hours ago, zhails said:

So it is looks like Maxthon forced us to use this function...

They're not forcing you to use it, they're just not allowing you to remove the button at this point in time.

I'm happy to create a skin with it removed, but being that it' still a beta, there's a chance things can change and the skin may not work 100% in later versions. Myabe once it is released as a final version i might look into it.

1 person likes this

@zhails

I will note your post(hide note button) as a suggestion. Thanks 

1 person likes this