Problems with V5.1.0.4000 in Ultra mode with Google products

Since today I face a problem with all Google products - YouTube, Gmail, Google search and Vimeo.  while in ultra mode. I can't upload Video to Vimeo, can't download or view attached any files fro Gmail and when sending mail from Gmail while in Ultra mode, the receiver don't receive it or can't view or download the attached file. Also my Google-Drive is showing non-reasonable drive's used volume and all the above mentioned applications doesn't show my user picture - only when in Retro mode. Also I got on Gmail etc. SSL - certificate expired notices when logging into the site. It is surprising because since yesterday I didn't update the Maxthon browser.

In the past I saw issues like this when you made a new version of the browser and I didn't update the new version. Did you have a newer version then the V5.1.0.4000?

Please advice

2 hours ago, Emreskopi said:

I have the same problem since a month or so. Couldn't find a solution rather than using retro mode.

This issue is important to us and have you updated to the latest version(V5.1.2.1000) and still exist this issue? If it is, please tell me your country info. 

On 19/09/2017 at 4:06 PM, Emreskopi said:

I have the same problem since a month or so. Couldn't find a solution rather than using retro mode.

There hasn't been anymore posts about this, so I believe it was fixed in the past version or so. Or users have given up and given MX the flick.

Sorry guys, i didn't get notifications so I just saw your replies. 

I am from Turkey @BugSir006 A while ago Gmail started not loading even in Retro mode. And I used basic HTML if I can go through with ?nobrowsercheck parameter. However, it now works normally with Retro mode. But why retro again? Why not Ultra? By the way, is version 5.1.2.1000 a beta version? When I get to Maxthon About, my version is 5.0.4.3000 and it says up to date. 

• tried playing with user agents (no help)
  • tried deleting cookies or cache (no help)
  • didn't erase use profile or uninstalled Maxthon. think I shouldn't need to solve things like that. this is surely a bug :(

version.png

20 hours ago, Emreskopi said:

By the way, is version 5.1.2.1000 a beta version? When I get to Maxthon About, my version is 5.0.4.3000 and it says up to date. 

Hello Emreskopi  5.1.2.1000 is  an official version. Now our newest version is 5.1.2.2000. 

20 hours ago, Emreskopi said:

Sorry guys, i didn't get notifications so I just saw your replies. 

I am from Turkey @BugSir006 A while ago Gmail started not loading even in Retro mode. 

can't load in Gmail- this issue has solved in newest version. I guess you can update from our official website :http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/ to check fixed or not 

By the way : Has the invalid certificate issue solved? 

It's ok. Problem disappeared with the version 5.1.1.1000

Maxthon just offered me this version automatically today. So I didn't take the one you mentioned. But I wonder, why Maxthon supposed as I was up to date earlier. And today it offered an update with not the last but an older version?

Archived