IceHouse

confirmed The MX5 debacle Browser !!!! invalid certificate

8 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, IceHouse said:

I've been dealing with this problem for two weeks! No one gives me a solution.
I'm already tired of this browser!
Where are the Mx4 programmers?

 

Video_8-23-2017_2-10-42_AM_-_Streamable.mp4

make sure windows is up to date and the clock (computer clock) has the right time

 

you may also take a look at this http://lockergnome.com/2005/04/06/how-do-i-fix-invalid-or-expired-security-certificate-errors/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, -ody- said:

make sure windows is up to date and the clock (computer clock) has the right time

 

you may also take a look at this http://lockergnome.com/2005/04/06/how-do-i-fix-invalid-or-expired-security-certificate-errors/

The clock on my pc has the correct time.
(maxthon team) They told me to take photos of the certifications, and they did not respond.
Not only I have this problem, if not some more users! In the Spanish community there are also users with that problem.
Well, I do not want to waste my time. Luck

In spanish forum has the same issue !!

Invalid certificate !! 

Is it my fault (computer clock) ??? sure?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IceHouse said:

The clock on my pc has the correct time.
(maxthon team) They told me to take photos of the certifications, and they did not respond.
Not only I have this problem, if not some more users! In the Spanish community there are also users with that problem.
Well, I do not want to waste my time. Luck

In spanish forum has the same issue !!

Invalid certificate !! 

Is it my fault (computer clock) ??? sure?

 

which version of windows and maxthon ? 

did you try with another browser ? if you perform a search you'll see many people report invalide certificate issues with all browsers, and usually it's not an issue related to the browser itself (mostly windows Xp users). 

did you perform a clean install of maxthon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IceHouse  We were discussed about this issue on Facebook this week, do you remember?

This issue confirmed as a bug and our develop-team is trying to find a way to solve it. We've always positive in solving user problems, however, It maybe takes a period of time to solve the problem after we locate the problem.

Hope can get your understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 9/1/2017 at 3:35 AM, BugSir006 said:

IceHouse  We were discussed about this issue on Facebook this week, do you remember?

This issue confirmed as a bug and our develop-team is trying to find a way to solve it. We've always positive in solving user problems, however, It maybe takes a period of time to solve the problem after we locate the problem.

Hope can get your understand. 

I thank you for responding, but I feel insecure to sail like this! :(

On 9/1/2017 at 0:01 AM, -ody- said:

which version of windows and maxthon ? 

did you try with another browser ? if you perform a search you'll see many people report invalide certificate issues with all browsers, and usually it's not an issue related to the browser itself (mostly windows Xp users). 

did you perform a clean install of maxthon ?

 I use  windows 10 system

Edited by IceHouse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same here with invalied certificate. kaspersky show me message on AMAZON. 

other browser or previous version from mx5 have no problem.

MaxthonSnap20170903122420.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites