Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kreator-2

[Android] Search doesn't work in Maxnote

5 posts in this topic

Hi.

I always get empty results while searching for anything in maxnote. I've tried digits to exclude locale problems, but still nothing. Can anyone confirm?

v 5.0.4.3021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i tested with M5.0.5.3023 version and search in Maxnote worked fine. It's the latest insider release if you want to check it out.

Edit:**** It does say there are no results found for about 5 seconds before showing results.

MaxthonSnote search.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PHYR said:

It does say there are no results found for about 5 seconds before showing results.

Sometimes will show results in 3-5 seconds.

That's a bottleneck our programmers are facing now. They are still working on to shorten the time.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh... That's nice! But don't write "Nothing found" until search is not finished. At least write "Searching..." to let me see something is happening.

Thanks for the fast replies :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kreator-2 said:

don't write "Nothing found" until search is not finished. At least write "Searching..."

Good suggestion!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites