Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEER

winpc resolved Refresh needed, pages loading problem

39 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Hmmm.

Have you tried a clean portable version of Maxthon? And/or have you tried not signing in with a passport account if you use one?

Yes, clean portable version, did try without signing.

We have to look wider. It starts science leap from 4.4.8 to 4.9 . It must be something in Maxthons code.

When I downgrade to 4.4.8.2000 and below, the problem is gone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2016 at 4:59 PM, SEER said:

Anyone, anyone?  Bueller ?

Hi SEER, have you tried clean browser history and cache?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2016 at 7:09 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi SEER, have you tried clean browser history and cache?

 

On 28/8/2016 at 3:55 PM, SEER said:

Of course, Cache clean hundred times per day.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same issues for a long time. Have the latest version which is v5.0.2.1000
DNS changes have no effect. Can not verify if the ABP is the reason. It seems yes, but doesn't affect always.

Experience in Gmail or Facebook or other websites too. Randomly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the solution to my problems!

 

You have to set different cache folder.

Mine is :

C:\MaxthonPortable\Temp.

Default , like : c:\users\appdata\temp  is incorrect, this cause this problem.

Works perfectly.

Thank MAXTHON support team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SEER said:

I found the solution to my problems!

Thanks for the update.

Bit of an odd resolution, and I don't think i'd have come across it. Will have to keep that one in mind.

15 hours ago, SEER said:

c:\users\appdata\temp

I'm guessing that was just a random path you wrote in, as i'm sure MX would have complained about that not being a valid path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SEER said:

I found the solution to my problems!

 

You have to set different cache folder.

Mine is :

C:\MaxthonPortable\Temp.

Default , like : c:\users\appdata\temp  is incorrect, this cause this problem.

Works perfectly.

Thank MAXTHON support team.

I seriously doubt that was the fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PHYR said:

I seriously doubt that was the fix

I don't know either, but it's working fine science then.

I had this problem science 4.9 version.

 

SEER

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites