Favorites synchronization between Maxthon 6 PC and Maxthon 6 Android

I use Maxthon 6 on my PC (V7.1.8.6400) and on my mobile phone (Pixel 8 V7.0.5.1000) and I'm authentified on both devices with my Maxthon account.
I add a new favorite on the PC (I'm using standard bookmarks), force to synchronize data on the PC.
I go to the favorites on my mobile and force synchronization by sweeping down the screen, but the new favorite does not appears in the list.

What can I do to have all my data's synchronized on both devices (favorites, history, etc. )

Thank you for your help

11 hours ago, Mystral77 said:

I use Maxthon 6 on my PC (V7.1.8.6400) and on my mobile phone (Pixel 8 V7.0.5.1000) and I'm authentified on both devices with my Maxthon account.
I add a new favorite on the PC (I'm using standard bookmarks), force to synchronize data on the PC.
I go to the favorites on my mobile and force synchronization by sweeping down the screen, but the new favorite does not appears in the list.

What can I do to have all my data's synchronized on both devices (favorites, history, etc. )

Thank you for your help

Hi Mystral77, did you encounter any syncing error on your PC? If no, perhaps you might want to manually press on the sync button on PC and relaunch the browser on your phone. Go to the favorites folder and do a refresh to see if it appears.

Archived