Saving/importing Last/Earlier session Solved

ACERYE

So, the above topic was posted and closed last year. I had the same problem a while back and came up with a really simple solution to this & thought I'd share it here to solve future hassle. So, just follow the steps mentioned below :

1. Select All -> "Ctrl + A" in Last Session page.

2. Right Click and select "View selected source".

3. A HTML file similar to "file:///C:/Users/Dell/AppData/Roaming/Maxthon3/Temp/WebKit/SelectionSource.html" should open.

4. Copy -> "Ctrl + V" this file path and paste in address bar of any other web browser.

5. Now, you will be able to view and save the Last Session page with proper layout in the alternate browser. Use "Save as" or "Print" to save the file in your preferred format.

Pics of page view in Chrome & Firefox are attached to illustrate.

Untitled01.png

Untitled02(Firefox).png

On 20/2/2016 15:49:30, ACERYE said:

So, the above topic was posted and closed last year. I had the same problem a while back and came up with a really simple solution to this & thought I'd share it here to solve future hassle. So, just follow the steps mentioned below :

Thank you for the tip :)

you may also use this extension (saves tabs url to a text file) : http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18816-extended-use-of-the-copy-title-and-url-feature/&do=findComment&comment=97950

sigmax2.png

On 21/2/2016 1:49:30, ACERYE said:

I had the same problem a while back and came up with a really simple solution to this & thought I'd share it here to solve future hassle.

Nice find. Unfortunately it doesn't work with mx4.9 as the view selected source option isn't there. Although you still can copy/paste via the dev tools.

5 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Nice find. Unfortunately it doesn't work with mx4.9 as the view selected source option isn't there. Although you still can copy/paste via the dev tools.

if the above is about the extension... then I have to confirm that it still works.

sigmax2.png

Archived