Browser minimizing when I lunch game

pywack

Hello.

I have started to use Maxthon Browser today and I've notice one issue. I like to watch streams on second monitor which is not my main during playing games. When I was using Firefox there was no problem with it and my browser was always on whenever I was starting game. Now when I use Maxthon it is minimizing automaticly when  thr game is  lunching in Fullscreen mode on my main monitor. I couldnt find any option in settings to fix this. Can you help me with that?

Regards

1 hour ago, pywack said:

Hello.

I have started to use Maxthon Browser today and I've notice one issue. I like to watch streams on second monitor which is not my main during playing games. When I was using Firefox there was no problem with it and my browser was always on whenever I was starting game. Now when I use Maxthon it is minimizing automaticly when  thr game is  lunching in Fullscreen mode on my main monitor. I couldnt find any option in settings to fix this. Can you help me with that?

Regards

It is a known issue that will be fixed in the next release of Mx4.9.

If it is a flash video, you can use video popup and resize the video to near full screen is the current work around.

• 1 month later...
On Thu Jan 21 2016 01:32:34 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard, PHYR said:

It is a known issue that will be fixed in the next release of Mx4.9.

If it is a flash video, you can use video popup and resize the video to near full screen is the current work around.

Ok that works but is there any way to force that pop up button on lets say twitch window or I have to refresh that page and then it will show for a brief moment?

4 minutes ago, pywack said:

Ok that works but is there any way to force that pop up button on lets say twitch window or I have to refresh that page and then it will show for a brief moment?

Twitch isn't using flash, so no there isn't any way of using the popup yet.

Archived