Download taking up 7gb of space but I cant remove it

So I was downloading a game that took up 7gb of space and I restarted my computer when I came back the download wasn't working it just said 0% so I removed the download  and went back to the game website and tried to download again but it said that I didnt have enough space on my computer so the old download I removed from the downloads list is still on my computer and is taking up 7 gb of space (The download never finished so it is just a a file that takes 7gb?) anyway I cant find where the incomplete download is to remove it and now there is 7gb of space missing on my computer can someone please help me find the missing download that is taking so much space?

9 minutes ago, JaVe_Shroom said:

So I was downloading a game that took up 7gb of space and I restarted my computer when I came back the download wasn't working it just said 0% so I removed the download  and went back to the game website and tried to download again but it said that I didnt have enough space on my computer so the old download I removed from the downloads list is still on my computer and is taking up 7 gb of space (The download never finished so it is just a a file that takes 7gb?) anyway I cant find where the incomplete download is to remove it and now there is 7gb of space missing on my computer can someone please help me find the missing download that is taking so much space?

1 ) open your download manager and "save to" will show you the last DL location, you can change it by clicking "browse" 

donw2.thumb.png.e117e84cdb2c5371c48cfd09

2 ) in order to delete a DownLoaded task and all downloaded files : check "delete Downloaded Files"

donw1.thumb.png.4dae96fcd2ff4400fa59830f

sigmax2.png

-ody- I did that already but the download wasnt completed when I did it (Dont know if that would effect it) But it deleted the donwload from my list but the 7gb of space is still gone. Before I started the download I had 11 gb or something now I only have 3gb The download still seems to be taking up space even though the download  never finished downloading and I cant see it on the download task menu.

7 minutes ago, JaVe_Shroom said:

As you can see my download list is empty but I am still missing the 7GB is still being used up by something.

Before.PNG

try to clear your cache and temporary files.

Also you can perform a seach using the windows search feature and the name of the file. 

PS : If you try to download a 7 gb to this disk, then no wonder you get in troubles, you should keep at least 10 % free space on your disk. maybe do some cleaning.

@Plugger : you beat me !

sigmax2.png

2 minutes ago, -ody- said:

try to clear your cache and temporary files.

Also you can perform a seach using the windows search feature and the name of the file. 

PS : If you try to download a 7 gb to this disk, then no wonder you get in troubles, you should keep at least 10 % free space on your disk. maybe do some cleaning.

@Plugger : you beat me !

I only beat witches.

Archived