Not able to fetch GPU info on Windows 10

Maxthon version: 4.4.7.1000
OS Version: Win 10

Steps to reproduce the issue:
* Open about:gpu.

What is the expected behavior?
* The GPU information page should show GPU information for user.

What went wrong?
Some GPU information not available to the user, eg:
1. On version information, Operation system info is not available.
2. Performance Information also completely not available.
3. Driver information not completely shown (no WebGL info etc).

post-431500-0-62891500-1439343687.png

Did this work before?
* Yes on Win 8.1 and before.

Is it just me or everyone has the same issue?

hello there,
about: gpu the displayed information is the information system itself, this situation is likely that your graphic card driver is not supported in win10, we recommend that you manually update the driver or  wait for the windows update.

hello there,
about: gpu the displayed information is the information system itself, this situation is likely that your graphic card driver is not supported in win10, we recommend that you manually update the driver or  wait for the windows update.

I've got more info on mine. But i'm pretty sure that the bottom section had more previously. Not sure if it's Win10 related.

Yes, it depend on graphics card driver capacity. Integrated Intel HD graphics card was able to detect such as Performance Info but it still lack some info such as all info related with GL was not available. And I have no idea why the operating system info was unknown. I've try both on 32bit and 64bit with the same result.

I'm still remember if all info related with GL were available on Win 8.1, you can check the differences between on Win 10 and Win 8.1 or before.

I need the GPU info, due to curiosity with the presence of DirectX 12 support on Maxthon GL renderer. Is Mx has using it? I have no clue, why the gaming performance score was terribly high?

Archived