Give a tip

Gumtree bug

Hello all at Maxthon,

I have encountered a bug while browsing gumtree ads, while looking at pictures - I can only see the first one, clicking on the 

others doesn't work.  Please see this page for example:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camberwell/beds/folding-portable-bed-single-/1080205222

I click on the thumbnails of images 2 - 5 and nothing happens.  I click on the main picture and it pops up, with two arrows back and forward, I click on the forward arrow and nothing happens.

I am using v4.4.5.2000 with Adblock Plus installed.  (Tried disabling adblock plus while using gumtree, and still can't get other images to load).

Thanks for any help!

Tip   Give

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry, how do I enable retro mode for gumtree?  I went to settings, advanced, browsing, and ticked "enable standard rendering in Retro mode" and returned to gumtree, but it still doesn't work for me.  I don't see a lightning icon next to the address toolbar at the top, but an rss feed icon.

Below's what I see:

90buci.jpg

Tip   Give

Thanks Oliver.

I tried the Switch browser core option Ultra --> Retro on the very same link:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camberwell/beds/folding-portable-bed-single-/1080205222

but still not working for me.  It says something like loading javascript at the bottom when I

click on a picture, but then nothing. 

Tip   Give

Yes, I restarted Maxthon and tried again.  After I clicked on one of the pictures, it gets hung

on the "Waiting ..... " message, then nothing.  So maybe it's something else preventing the

image from loading.  I'm gonna call it a night and try again tomorrow!

91md.jpg

Tip   Give

Archived