Problem with scroll bar, Flash player, page refresh. loading sluggish

Hello! This is my first post here. I tried reporting this problem through the email that was posted on the contact page on the maxthon website but no one was even trying to answer my mails. and so here i am posting the problems i am experiencing with this browser.

-scroll bar

when i am reading something, while holding the scroll bar it just shoots up or down sometimes. and im not even pressing the page up or page down keys.

-flash player

when opening the browser sometimes it tells me that i need to install flash player. how can this happen when i've already installed the latest flash player on my system.

-page refresh

switching between tabs sometimes causes one or almost all opened tabs to refresh itself. 

-loading sluggish

just opening any website sometimes is taking too long to load. after experiencing this i tried using another browser (chrome) and it had no problem opening the site. 

Ok, well probably not memory related. I'd be going through the threads mentioned. Hopefully you can come back to us with some more info based on what you find doing that. Or even better a fix.

For a quick test, if you use a Passport account, try logging out and see if the same thing happens.

Is it a fresh install or an update of successive old versions?

Is it a fresh install or an update of successive old versions?

not a fresh install. just update from a old version, i think i was using the previous version before v4.4.5.1000. btw, i forgot to mention this - maxthon sometime crashes for no reason. just now as i was playing a web browser game it crash several times. 

Archived