Duplicate Bookmarks Removal

I imported my HTML bookmarks file into Maxthon 4.4.4.1400 and now I have a whole load of duplicate bookmarks. Instead of the time consuming process of going through them one by one and removing them, is there a MX extension available to remove duplicates, or can anyone recommend a program which will work with Maxthon. There are plenty for Chrome and Firefox, but none for Maxthon that I can find.

Cheers.

joemax replied at 2014-8-8 18:39 back.gif

Maxthon2 has a tool to remove duplicate favorites, install M2, log into your account, allow Online F ...

Hi,

I can find no mention of 'Check Links' anywhere in Maxthon 4.4.4.1400. In fact, the way favourites are organised is completely different from the screenshot you've posted. All I can get is update site icons, or synchronise favourites.

Thanks.

Mist001 replied at 2014-8-9 03:33 back.gif

Hi,

I can find no mention of 'Check Links' anywhere in Maxthon 4.4.4.1400. In fact, the way fav ...

You have to use Maxthon 2 ! -read carefully what joemax wrote in his post!

Mx 4 doesn't has feature to delete duplicate favorites (unfortunately )

Here you'll find Mx2 download link http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/maxthon_2.html

magg replied at 2014-8-9 05:15 back.gif

You have to use Maxthon 2 ! -read carefully what joemax wrote in his post!

Mx 4 doesn't has featur ...

Can they be installed side by side? I just reformatted and have my PC set up nicely, so I don't want to have to go messing things up.

Thanks.

Mist001 replied at 2014-8-9 13:55 back.gif

Excellent. I'll give it a shot now and let you know how I get on in a few minutes.

Cheers.

Perfect!! Thanks for that. Ran a link check too and got rid of the dead ones. This ought really to be a feature in future Maxthon releases.

Thanks again.

Archived