Other blockers besides Adblock Plus

Ryu

Hello

Are there, perhaps, other adblockers besides Adblock Plus?

ABP is nice but I have noticed that, after using the portable version of 5.2.7.3000, it is not working as nicely as it used to and am seeing more ads appearing after installing ABP. I didn't change any settings on the add-on either, just installed and went on my merry way.

Thanks

NoAds
It was unofficial port for MX, but because of old bug of Chromium it could break the browser. So the developer removed it from Extensions Center. But than someone upload it again and now you can use it. But if you will add "full lists" it may break all pages (white field instead of content).

11 hours ago, Ryu said:

Hello

Are there, perhaps, other adblockers besides Adblock Plus?

ABP is nice but I have noticed that, after using the portable version of 5.2.7.3000, it is not working as nicely as it used to and am seeing more ads appearing after installing ABP. I didn't change any settings on the add-on either, just installed and went on my merry way.

Thanks

Hi Ryu,

Could you provide the specific URLs and screenshots of this issue? Did you enable the Adblock?

Adblock Plus 1.pngAdblock Plus 4.pngAdblock Plus 2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, AdBlock is enabled but the reason I asked is previously it would black ads automatically and now on some sites I see ads where there weren't any before but if I have to specify on a site to actually block ads then that's what I shall do.

Thanks

Edited: All the settings for ABP are as they should be so I suspect that some sites changed their coding to bypass ad-blockers.

Edited by Ryu