Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Condori

problems with Violentmonkey and picViewer

5 posts in this topic

No puedo restaurar mis scrips, en el caso de  Violentmonkey tampoco me deja instalar nuevos scrips.

picViewer  una buena extencion, pero para esta version  5.0.3.x - 5.1.x - una maldicion, hace que la pestaña "New tab", y cualquier otra, se refreseque  cada rato

I can not restore my scripts, in case Violentmonkey does not let me install new scripts.

PicViewer a good extension, but for this version 5.0.3.x - 5.1.x - a curse, makes the tab "New tab", and any other, refreseque every time

i guess it's an issue with 2.6.4 version of violentmonkey; remove it and go to github to find violentmonkey-2.6.3.mxaddon and copy in appdata roaming mx5 users addon ( beware there are two addon folders, one for guest and one for your account )

current version is 2.7.0 not avalaible for maxthon

Just now, karajan said:

i guess it's an issue with 2.6.4 version of violentmonkey; remove it and go to github to find violentmonkey-2.6.3.mxaddon and copy in appdata roaming mx5 users addon ( beware there are two addon folders, one for guest and one for your account )

current version is 2.7.0 not avalaible for maxthon

Try installing v2.7.0 from this page https://github.com/violentmonkey/violentmonkey-mx/releases

Issues · violentmonkey/violentmonkey-mx

github.com/violentmonkey/violentmonkey-mx/issues

PS all posting functions block by a single sort-of-relevant post :oP