Maxnote & bookmarks management

marcp39

Hello,

I'm a Maxthon member and I've started using Super bookmarks with Maxnote for several weeks, I'm pretty pleased but there are some flaws which could be improved:

-Sometimes during several minutes after Maxthon has started the bookmarks are all sorted in reversed order (from Z -> A), I don't know if this is during synchronization but that's annoying when we need to browse them

-If the 1st character (of bookmark or folder) is "_", then the bookmark is not put in the first place in the list but in last position

-And the most annoying thing is when we want to create a new folder in the tree structure when adding a bookmark. If you check the pics, you'll see the 1st window which appears, then you need to select "choose another folder" to create a new one. But instead of pointing in the directory where you came from, it's pointing at the root ! So you have to go through all the directories to create the new one... Whereas when using the "simple" Bookmarks feature (not Maxnote), the behaviour is not the same. Could you please correct that in next releases ?

TIA

maxthon bookmarks 01.jpg

maxthon bookmarks 02.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm using the lastest version (7.1.7.8600) and all the bugs reported above are still present ! Does anybody give a sh*t about these bugs present in Maxnote (we pay for this function by the way...) ?

There is a general bug in sorting bookmarks by name: when the 1st letter is a special caracter or when inside a folder you have mixed names with upper or lower case as the 1st letter.

Please could you fix these bugs ? TIA

On 1/5/2024 at 6:24 PM, marcp39 said:

'm using the lastest version (7.1.7.8600) and all the bugs reported above are still present ! Does anybody give a sh*t about these bugs present in Maxnote (we pay for this function by the way...) ? https://eldfall-chronicles.com/product-category/miniatures/class/mage/

There is a general bug in sorting bookmarks by name: when the 1st letter is a special caracter or when inside a folder you have mixed names with upper or lower case as the 1st letter. https://sharpedgeshop.com/collections/tojiro

Please could you fix these bugs ? TIA

I have the same issue

Archived