Does anyone play WGT

This is the best browser so far for playing WGT (World Golf Tour). However there are a few issues regarding game play I hope to get help with. If there are any WGT members please reply and I'll go into detail on the issues.

During game play with Firefox I can right click and a window appears that has a zoom in/out function that I use on every shot. This does not appear using Maxthon. I believe it may be an automatic blocking function. I don't have a clue as to where to test this theory. Probably a simple solution. Maxthon works perfectly for all other aspects of the game and want to stick with it.

Thank you.

You might be better off describing the issues and hopefully someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

While not impossible, hoping for someone else who also plays WGT + uses Maxthon + posts here at least semi regularly might be a bit of a stretch.

Thanks 7twenty. It was 2 am when I posted. Realized how lame it was but I was halfway to my bed. I'm also using the in game forum for help which I'm sure will have results. I knew posting here was a long shot. I'll try to edit the post now with more info.

It's probably a simple solution, but for me it's like I know only basic algebra and I need to know calculus.

Archived