Problem in download button

when i select the download button it opens but gives a warning "cannot access the download manager object.pl make sure that download manager is running.click here to restart the download manager". but it does not work on clicking. please help me :(

post-485752-0-74982300-1433174396_thumb.

when i select the download button it opens but gives a warning "cannot access the download manager object.pl make sure that download manager is running.click here to restart the download manager". but it does not work on clicking. please hel

I had no problem opening Mx d/loader on M2 on win10. What OS are you using and what are you trying to d/load? Could you please give us a link that is giving you problems?

when i select the download button it opens but gives a warning "cannot access the download manager object.pl make sure that download manager is running.click here to restart the download manager". but it does not work on clicking. please help me :(

Hi, there, we tested this button here, it also showed that [cannot access the download manager, and we stronly recommend you to update to the latest maxthon 4.4.5.2000 since the maintenance of maxthon 2 has been stopped ...sorry to cause trouble to you, thanks for supporting Maxthon .~ :huh:

Archived