Extension doesn't appear on sidebar

I just update Maxthon to the latest,

and some of the Extension doesn't appear on the left sidebar , such as the Mouse unfreeze and few more

How to make them appear again?

Or go back to my previous Maxthon version

Thank you

And now the QUickAccess got no thumbnail pictures? If i want the thumbnail picture, how to do it?

Hi there

Glad to talk talk to you.

Please can you tell us more about the extensions that you can't find them, because here I can't find the "Mouse unfreeze" and if you support us with the links of the extensions it will be perfect.

About Quick Access you go to a new tab then inside the page you will find configuration button click on it and then choose website screenshot,

Looking forward to hear from you.

post-27563372-14315122649173_thumb.png

post-27563372-14315122696581_thumb.png

and some of the Extension doesn't appear on the left sidebar , such as the Mouse unfreeze and few moreCan't find any extension with that name, but all the right click enabling extensions don't add a button to the sidebar, only the toolbar. That's the way they were designed.

Older versions (up to about 4.4.2) forced extensions to be placed in the sidebar even if they were coded to be placed on the toolbar. That is probably the cause. This can be changed by modifying the extension.

And now the QUickAccess got no thumbnail pictures? If i want the thumbnail picture, how to do it?As stated in the above post. You should be aware that any site that is part of the selection list (accessed by pressing the + on a tile) won't get a screenshot, but just a logo placeholder instead. See an ongoing discussion here.

@Beso_910, maybe you can remind your bosses about this issue (again).