Report Problem using facebook, page becomes unresponsive. in Archived General Discussion Posted February 21, 2015 I don't know guys, sadly, this issue has taken me back to the keurig.com rendering issue (mirrored text). For some reason no matter what I have tried including Retro and Ultra Mode's I can not get rid of the mirroring. Even worse is now I can no longer get rid of it no matter what UA I choose including IE9. I have no clue what is going on here. For what ever reason, I think I need to update the browser to the same one you guys are on. Even though I am set to the current browser according to the About Maxthon within the app, there is apparently an issue with this method of updating the browser which I have to investigate so that I can figure out how to update it to the true current one. Once I have done that I will need to run through these tests again. I don't think that there is a difference in the two versions as far as these issue go, it will help to make sure that I am using the same code set. I'll repost once I have updated the browser and retested all of this again. Thank you all for hanging with me on this!