[ New skin is ready for you ] A skin request

MAXSHARK

12 minutes ago, MAXSHARK said:

Thanks for the update.So I have to make the skin by myself :(

its not difficult if it works on 4.4 - unpack that skin and copy it to an unpacked version of 0.dat - then repack it - most will work - it may all work and dont forget to post it here so loopings or whatever he is posting as can thieve it and add it to his site without a by your leave or thank you :(

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

On 17.04.2016 21:54:35, Tony said:

its not difficult if it works on 4.4 - unpack that skin and copy it to an unpacked version of 0.dat - then repack it - most will work - it may all work and dont forget to post it here so loopings or whatever he is posting as can thieve it and add it to his site without a by your leave or thank you :(

Thank you Tony!

I'll try to do it.appreciated!

On 17.04.2016 21:54:35, Tony said:

Hi Tony.I unpacked 0.dat and my old skin.Then copied/replaced everything in old skin folder into unpacked 0.dat.Then I packed the folder to 0.dat.

When I move 0.dat and open Maxthon,new skin is working.But how do I pack 0.dat as .skin so that by double clicking,it will automatically apply the skin?

1 hour ago, MAXSHARK said:

Hi Tony.I unpacked 0.dat and my old skin.Then copied/replaced everything in old skin folder into unpacked 0.dat.Then I packed the folder to 0.dat.

When I move 0.dat and open Maxthon,new skin is working.But how do I pack 0.dat as .skin so that by double clicking,it will automatically apply the skin?

at this moment you cannot have a skin file like in 4.4  - what you have done is the only way to do it 

• Like 1
Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit