MWP v1.3.0-beta released

No crashes on me either.

This is exactly what I was looking for. THANK YOU!

Now, about that search engine...

Also, I thought that the second image was search suggestions. It's merely a list of recently visited sites based on the key presses. If you've visited Yahoo!, and you want to go to Yandex, pressing "ya" will show Yahoo as a "Suggestion" because it was recently visited, or historically visited, right?

tplusplus replied at 2014-3-31 02:47 back.gif

Did you try re-login?

Yes, I've relogged in a couple of times and it is still the same.I'm going to reinstall and see if that works.

Have reinstalled but no change, still no favorites.

EDIT: Finally, after several tries, I have got my Favorites back.

Edit2: Stack Overflow 97 happens when you use the Back arrow on the phone instead of gesture.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Finally the beta has come to a point where the most necessary features - except downloading - are all present. (I love the "open in background" feature which finally works in this version, and that you implemented the double-tap back to exit)

I already like using it, but without a downloader and password-saver (and ideally synced passwords with my desktop) I still need to use IE or UC.

As soon as Maxthon gets that, it will be my one-and-only browser again...

By the way: the user interface is so much better than on your android version (that I used until I switched phones in november).

Things like Cloud Push are nice to have but only after the necessary stuff is there.

...Well this became a long post of praise... I'm sorry I have no bug to report right now :p

I'm getting a notification to add mx to the start screen even though its already pinned?

MX has occasionally been crashing for some reason, last time was opening multiple pages from m.engadget.com

otherwise mx for wp has come along way since its first release.

7twenty replied at 2014-4-9 07:12 back.gif

I'm getting a notification to add mx to the start screen even though its already pinned?

MX has occ ...

Thanks.

Our notification for pinning to start is different from you added it manually by app menu. So it is normal that there are 2 Maxthon on your desktop. I think you just need delete one of them.

We are paying constant attention about the crash problem.

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2014-4-9 07:25 back.gif

Have you gotten any "Stack Overflow" errors? I always get them.

I'm afraid you are the only one who meet the "Stack Overflow" message. We have met it in the test and we think it maybe due to the preview OS version. Do you use a preview version? And if you see the same message in other app?

tplusplus replied at 2014-4-14 03:19 back.gif

I'm afraid you are the only one who meet the "Stack Overflow" message. We have met it in the test ...

No, I only see the Stack Overflow in Maxthon on my Nokia Lumia 1520 and I'm using 1.3.0.2000.

post-530616-14315118672764_thumb.jpg

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

7twenty replied at 2014-4-15 01:35 back.gif

I just updated to WinPhone 8.1. Now when using the open in background option,the page opens in the c ...

How do you like the 8.1 developer preview? I was going to try it, but decided to wait for the final version. I don't like bugs. ;P

Archived