Extension to unblock the websites in Maxthon Cloud Browser

Neptune Spear

Neptune Spear replied at 2014-3-18 17:13 back.gif

it can be of any type, not specific to one domain. Its not blocked by ad hunter..!!

I still don't understand what kind of blocked sites you're speaking about

some sites are restricted to some countries (in that case a proxy may help)

sigmax.png

sigmax2.png

odyssee replied at 2014-3-18 11:44 back.gif

I still don't understand what kind of blocked sites you're speaking about

some sites are restricte ...

And if they are blocked by your SysAdmin, there is nothing we can help you with. They are blocked for a reason. Have you tried other browsers and are they blocked in them also? Have you installed any extensions that would cause blocking? Are they blocked via Parental Controls?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Neptune Spear replied at 2014-3-18 20:20 back.gif

it means there's no extension for the websites which have been blocked in the specific country??

would you please more specific ? we still don't know which are the blocked sites and why

and can you access those sites with another browser ?

for instance there are some videos on american sites or UK I can't load in France unless i use a proxy which will fake I am in the UK or in the US.

No1 is right : if your university or compagny has a proxy which blocks some sites you won't be able to bypass it (unless you use tethering, with your phone maybe)

sigmax.png

sigmax2.png

magg replied at 2014-3-19 01:06 back.gif

Yeah...It would be great if Hola!'s devs or anyone else could ported this fantastic extension to M ...

As I know Maxthon don't support auto-proxy creation. And "Hola" will not work with Maxthon. Maybe "Hola " desktop version will work.

Archived