asking for some add-ons

Stefan Caromov

First of all , i must appologise if same topic exist already , i didnt found it.

I need some add-ons if they exist at all -

1. To download videos from yiutube on my pc

2. To convert videos from youtube in mp3 on my pc

3. Auto refresh - to refresh a page in time by my choise . I work with some sites, which log off me if i am not refresh them

odyssee replied at 2014-3-11 07:00 back.gif

thanks Magg !

sniffer

Doesn't anyone bother to look around and click on stuff in browsers? People always want others to do the work for them creating the laziest society in the history of the world.

End of rant.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Thanks a lot for the first link. I learned already how to use it. About youtube to mp3 , i was found it, but it doesnt work. I dont see nowhere at the page how to download it and convert any video. Tried 10 videos.

About auto refresh right click , i dont have this option. Thats why i asked .

Since 11 years i was using Opera , but after core changed i stop like it . Its the same as chrome grrrrr. So i tried a few diff browsers and this one is the best and close to opera 12.16 ( last good one ) .

I use to it with opera a lot and here i search to make things closer. This browser now is my only one. Very good job to all devs. Even this option to split page is great.

But i miss auto refresh

post-30357739-14315118001046_thumb.jpg

30357739 replied at 2014-3-11 10:36 back.gif

Thanks a lot for the first link. I learned already how to use it. About youtube to mp3 , i was found ...

Auto refresh works fine.

I meant RMclick on tab!-not website.

Check my screenshot for more instructions

Edit:About Youtube for mp3-I don't use this extension so I don't know if it works or not.Sorry.

You can use this site http://2conv.com/ to convert.

Or you can do that when you have installed Youtube Center extension.

post-765686-14315118001777_thumb.jpg

30357739 replied at 2014-3-12 00:20 back.gif

I am sorry , i cant turn on the program. Dont know from where .

Other issue for me - the pages are l ...

Go to Youtube and at the top right hand side of the page is a small widget cog icon. Click on that. Also download flashblock from Maxthon extension centre. If you have any problems setting up Youtube center post back here for help. Have fun!!

Archived