[Q] How to change country for NewsBites?

Hi,

I would like to know how to change the country for NewsBites feeds. I've search in maxthon settings but no idea where can I setup my NewsBites source country

My phone is configured in spanish but I don't live in Spain (which seems to be setup as default by Maxthon). As all the feeds in Newsbites are only related to Spain's news, then these are simply useless if I can't get relevant content to my real country (in this case Mexico).

Thanks in advance.

Luis

Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.Xpertz Solution is an International Admission Services

Education consulting organization with excellent credentials that provides value-based services to both International Institutes and aspiring students in Pakistan.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have a same problem. My tablet (LG G-Pad) have set czech language, also interface of browser is in czech, but news bites source is english. And Maxthon in my cellphone (LG G Optimus) with same set-up offers czech sources of news bites. Please, is any other way how to change source of newsbites for Czech country? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Archived