OneNote Web App doesn't work

In few previous versions it has stoped to work. Try to open my public notebook:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir? ... 4&ithint=onenote%2c

I remember that in the begining of January it worked fine.

Also, in Retro mode it works fine.

Offtop: Also, I want to ask, Retro mode is saved for all tabs or only for current? For now it seems to be saved only for current tab but earlier it was global for all tabs,

Offtop: Also, I want to ask, Retro mode is saved for all tabs or only for current? For now it seems to be saved only for current tab but earlier it was global for all tabs,

That is correct, mode is site specific, Maxthon will use the mode that was in use on last visit(last closed tab per site)

It was never global, only per site.

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2014-2-19 19:53 back.gif

Well, it does not fix the issue for me. BugSir007 when I first posted, you didn't have any proble ...

When you first posted i was using the beta version 4.2.2.800 and didn't seem to reproduce it.

After updating to the current version 4.2.2.1000 i seemed to have the problem, then after a while i tried to switch between retro and Ultra mode, the problem was not there ...I'll keep testing to see what might be behind this issue.

Thanks

post-16416052-1431511739158_thumb.png

BugSir007 replied at 2014-2-20 04:30 back.gif

Hey guys,

Just found out something.

Youtube center extension seems to be blocking One Note Web App : ...

Hooray! Thank you BugSir007. Works like a charm now in Ultra Mode. Anyone know why it stopped working?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

BugSir007 replied at 2014-2-21 01:23 back.gif

You are welcome.

Some extensions may cause some browsing problems. Not easy to find out though.

The strangest thing is that it worked previously with the You Tube Center Extension. It's not something that was installed recently. I've had it for a long time.

Anyway, thanks again for getting it solved.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived