samsung galaxy s5, galaxy s5

mcstill

• 2 weeks later...

Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.Xpertz Solution is an International Consultants in Faisalabad

Education consulting organization with excellent credentials that provides value-based services to both International Institutes and aspiring students in Pakistan.

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest, i was a bit disappointed with this phone. I don't know, i'm just not a big fan of Samsung GALAXY S5's design. I still prefer the design of predecessors, like Note 3, which has that cool faux stitching and fake leather back cover, looks pretty premium. I think the reason why Samsung's latest flagship phones don't have premium look is probably because Samsung has been really careful with the design of its GALAXY devices.

They know that if their GALAXY phones look even a bit like iPhone, then Apple's cockroach lawyers will always be ready to drag their ass to the court with the similar patent lawsuits they've always been targeting toward Samsung, similar rounded corners and other ridiculous patent claims.

So you're probably gonna see the similar looking GALAXY note 4 when it will come out this year. So prepare to be NOT blown away with its design.

To be honest, i was a bit disappointed with this phone. I don't know, i'm just not a big fan of Samsung GALAXY S5's design. I still prefer the design of predecessors, like Note 3, which has that cool faux stitching and fake leather back cover, looks pretty premium. I think the reason why Samsung's latest flagship phones don't have premium look is probably because Samsung has been really careful with the design of its GALAXY devices.

They know that if their GALAXY phones look even a bit like iPhone, then Apple's cockroach lawyers will always be ready to drag their ass to the court with the similar patent lawsuits they've always been targeting toward Samsung, similar rounded corners and other ridiculous patent claims.

So you're probably gonna see the similar looking GALAXY note 4 when it will come out this year. So prepare to be NOT blown away with its design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Admin

Thank you sharing for usefull (good0 information on your post..

Galaxy S5 cost, specifications, features, images and review. Buy Samsung S5 new android smartphone in India.Modern Glam Perforated Pattern, Capturing Lifetime Moments, Coaching You Through a Healthier Lifestyle, The Most Accelerated Network Experience, ...

more information click here http://www.webanalysistechnology.com

• 1 month later...

Archived