Skin modification mx4

cetus

cetus replied at 2014-2-7 18:42 back.gif

Tested on windows xp 32 bits https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1067811/MX_2.mxskin

very nice skin

however there's an issue with the favorite bar ( I set the favorites bar display folder )

1st missing quick group icons (ie "english")

2nd there's a huge gap right of quick group and some favorites.

sigmax.png

sigmax2.png

nice skin - takes me back a bit :)

a few things - fav bar works for me could do with a divider between it and the tabs but thats just me being picky

you mentioned about the chinese text top left - thats all in objects/caption.htm

MX2 Skin

$InPrivateMode$

play with that to alter what you want - you will see i have altered the chinese text to MX2 Skin - if you remove that line totally you remove the wording - if you remove the line above also then you also remove the icon and move the menus left - some grabs below

also you dont need a lot of the directories you have included - that could cause problems later as they will overwrite any updated files in ui.dat

you really only need anything you have actually altered - so main - possible base and icons if you have changed any

post-2400682-14315116347212_thumb.png

post-2400682-14315116347496_thumb.png

post-2400682-14315116347977_thumb.png

post-2400682-14315116348517_thumb.png

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

loooping8 replied at 2014-2-8 12:49 back.gif

Hi i test the Skin runs perfect on my XP, i use the skin now!

as the creator of the skin posted earlier it was developed on 32bit XP your findings are no surprise - would have been more of a shock had it not worked

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 2 weeks later...

This is so close to my ideal skin, but there are a couple of small things I'd like to amend, i.e. make the file, edit etc... menus open when you move the mouse over them (rather than having to click on them) and I'd like to change the colour of the top area to dark'ish blue.

Also, the speed of things happening using this skin seems a little slow??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived