MWP v1.1.0-beta released

Hi,

Maxthon for WP v1.1.0-beta has been released.

The changelog are:

- All new Time Tabs, better performance and experience.

- All-round optimization, makes the app faster, more stable and more fluent.

- Add feature of open in new tab and open in background.

- Add feature of back to home page.

If you want to install it, please click here.

Here are 2 pics. Come to see what are update?

post-10989427-1431511589232_thumb.jpg

post-10989427-14315115892669_thumb.jpg

This thing with the tab is just AMAZING guys ! :D

But please, can you change the logo of the BETA version or add BETA in the name, cause, every time, I have to launch both of Maxthon App (Final and Beta) and I don't know wich version I use ! :D

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'd pretty cool :p

:lol :lol

TDTKT replied at 2014-1-17 08:08 back.gif

This thing with the tab is just AMAZING guys !

But please, can you change the logo of the BETA ...

Indeed we have some logo, icons of beta version. But now we have to change them manually. And it's a bit boring. Sorry we get lazy to do this.... :L

And we plan to make the beta logo changing automatically, maybe after 1-2 version.

Just updated to the latest version. The option to open links in bg/new tabs is nice. It crashed a few times while going to the same sites that I usually do with UC browser, but since seems to be ok. Just have to get used to some of the slightly different buttons and the use/design of the time tabs.

Would love to have the bottom menu bar in black as well, but on the whole its looking good.

edit: and there's no scroll bar, hard to judge the length of a page without it.

edit2: A few times i've had the "resuming..." notice popup after unlocking and it doesn't disappear. Clicking around shows the copy icon like some text was selected. Makes me think that it's not rendering the page properly somehow? Using Lumia 520 and only 1 or 2 tabs open.

7twenty replied at 2014-1-25 01:45 back.gif

Just updated to the latest version. The option to open links in bg/new tabs is nice. It crashed a fe ...

Thanks for the feedback.

We have added scroll bar in last version and last got rid of it because we found bugs there. Some versions later I think we would resolve it.

I can't image about the copy icon and the render problem, could you please catch some screenshots?

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the place to report bugs but I have found one when testing a website of mine. When I click on a link that is marked tel:12345678 it asks to open the ringer. Then no matter how many times you click cancel it opens again. I have closed the browser but when I reopen it everything starts all over.

Daemon Byte replied at 2014-2-25 01:53 back.gif

I'm not sure if this is the place to report bugs but I have found one when testing a website of mine ...

Hi, how did you write the page? Is there some available url on the internet? We'd like to solve the problem. If you like, please leave your email, thanks.

Archived