ClickOnce Extension

codrin19

Hi,

We are developers of web applications and recently have discovered your browser. The initial testing reveals great performance results, however part of our application is the interaction with ClickOnce applications ( similar to how Google Chrome installs their browser ) and we cannot see an extension or addon that can enable this functionality. IE has built in support for ClickOnce and Chrome and FF also provide extensions for ClickOnce. Do you have a solution for this or a workaround ?

Thanks

Codrin

codrin19 replied at 2013-12-31 03:25 back.gif

Thank you ,

Can anyone respond to our query. Promoting the browser to our client base depends on t ...

Question will be addressed quickly. I informed the team that this needs to be addressed and they PM'd me this morning that they would take care of it. Just a little more patience please. And thank you.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

• 2 weeks later...

codrin19 replied at 2014-1-17 03:23 back.gif

Any News on this ?

This is embarrassing and I sincerely apologize. I just PM'd an Administrator and asked him to please take care of this. I will check later on today to see if there is any further development. Thank you for being so patient and I hope we have some type of answer today.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived