"M" Skin

Marsealdelo

شركة مكافحة حشرات الفراش بجده:

حيث تسبب الحشرات الكثير من الامراض (التيفود- تسمم الاغذية - اليرقان - حمى عضة الفئران - التهاب السحايا - الكوليرا - الرمد الصديدى - الدسنتريا - الطاعون - اسهال الاطفال - الحمى الصفراء ) التى تنتشر بيننا بسهوله خصوصا فى الاماكن التى يتواجد بها مواد غذائيه كالمطاعم والمطابخ , كل هذا من اجل الوقايه والحمايه .

شركة نظافة بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض

افضل شركه مكافحه حشرات

تنظيف فلل

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

لمكافحة النمل

مكافحة البق جدة

مبيدات النمل الابيض

مكافحة فئران

مكافحة حشرات الفراش

This skin development work is very encouraging. I really like the rounded edges look of the tabs. I would still like to alter the colour scheme a bit and the sidebar really needs cutting down its width. Its ugly.

And, due to its design implementation, the sidebar steals width from the browser window too. I need all I can get on my 1024x768 laptop to avoid having to use the horizontal scroll.

Is there any way to get the autohide sidebar skin to work with these current skin changes.

Jose7697593 replied at 2013-12-31 04:30 back.gif

Cause some conflicts with the browser and is very "retro style", I like more the Maxthon default s ...

apart that you don't like it which is your right, could you please be more specific about conflicts as everything works fine here...

sigmax.png

sigmax2.png

• 2 weeks later...

sorted it myself - nice and simple skin - not for me but thats choice - people may not like mine - again choice or it would be if i uploaded anything - which i dont these days

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

• 2 weeks later...

Archived