hmmmmmmmmmmm

whats this bit for - international? - international what

and why does every area have to have all the stuff at the top - at the moment there are 6 spaces taken up with threads that are repeated elsewhere - give the place time and it will fill up with more and push any posts out of the way

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-10-12 16:22 back.gif

Well, you are from the UK so that makes you "International" doesn't it?

i am from Yorkshire - anywhere outside there is abroad - and even some of Yorkshire we are not sure about :lol

eric_mx replied at 2013-10-14 19:48 back.gif

This is not property set up yet, sorry guys.

We'd like to have a Russian section under Internationa ...

Hi Eric, do you plan to add a "Broad Yorkshire" section ? ;P

more seriously, there are lot of spanish users too..

sigmax.png

sigmax2.png

• 2 weeks later...

i thought this place was the english one - or more exactly all posts were encouraged to be in english - we now have a section with some other language - whats that all about

• 4 weeks later...

tony. replied at 2013-10-28 04:43 back.gif

i thought this place was the english one - or more exactly all posts were encouraged to be in englis ...

"and why does every area have to have all the stuff at the top - at the moment there are 6 spaces taken up with threads that are repeated elsewhere - give the place time and it will fill up with more and push any posts out of the way"

Tony, will you please stop reading my mind and posting exactly what I am thinking. Mind you, I just read a post that comprised of English words loosely thrown together that at first looked like a sentence but just bafflled the bejesus out of me.

Does bah tat = without a hat ? Sounds reet proper to me. Mind you, I can talk, I'm a Black Country boy. A yam yam

• 1 month later...

Archived