McAfee SiteAdvisor software with Maxthon v4?

Alon C.

Hello friends,

Is it possible to install and run McAfee SiteAdvisor software with Maxthon v4? :dizzy:

Today I've download and Installed the McAfee SiteAdvisor software.

After installation a message appears that says the installation was successful for all the Browsers on my PC.

Well, on IE and Firefox I can see the McAfee SiteAdvisor icon and the software is really works Okay, but it seems that there is no effect on Maxthon at all (even while searching the google pages).

Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Alon C.

Imanerd replied at 2013-9-30 13:33 back.gif

you would save it as a favorite, and click the favorite whenever you visit a site whose details yo ...

Hi Imanerd,

With this code you can check a suspected site only after you enter to it (could be too late..), so you can't know in advance whether it's problematic or not.

As you probably know, the old SiteAdvisor add-on (Mx-v2), gave the possibility to predict or to foresee the site status.

(Of course, this code is better than nothing)

Thanks again, :victory:

Alon C.

Alon C. replied at 2013-10-1 08:24 back.gif

Hi Imanerd,

With this code you can check a suspected site only after you enter to it (could be to ...

I didn't use and don't have Mx2, sorry. I did start to dissect the code, but then I had to do wash, and forgot about it, and since I don't know much about Mx 2 extensions, only mx3 and mx4 ones, I wasn't able to port it over. I wasn't aware that's what it'd do, but I didn't have anything else to be able to do except for the bookmarklet. sorry about that.

smiles!

cooltext.png

Archived