Full skins for MX4 [MCB] seem to back ????

Tony

joemax replied at 2013-8-28 00:19 back.gif

Here's one of his skins, the others are mostly just different colors

Thaks for posting the skin. It works in MX3, but I'd like to unpackage it. MxPacker won't or can't touch it. the iMxPacker icon does highllight (recognizing the *.mmxskin extension I guess), but does nothing. Is there another, older utility that would work? Or maybe a version to download that MxPacker can open.

SL

joemax replied at 2013-8-28 00:19 back.gif

Here's one of his skins, the others are mostly just different colors

I've not been alble to make SmokedGlass work in MX3 using the methods posted here with the skin3.ini file modifications. It jsut launches MX4 but never presents the Use this skin dialog. It works fine in Mx 3.5.4.1000.

Any ideas? - SL

SnowLeopard replied at 2013-8-28 01:52 back.gif

Thaks for posting the skin. It works in MX3, but I'd like to unpackage it. MxPacker won't or can ...

It's a very old skin, I doubt it works fine with the version you installed it on, I remember it caused a lot of problems as M3 matured.

joemax replied at 2013-8-29 16:15 back.gif

It's a very old skin, I doubt it works fine with the version you installed it on, I remember it ca ...

+1

Even my minor mods in recent releases sometimes break things or won't work till they're revised. Trying to get an MX3 skin to work isn't going to be easy without some major testing and mods.

eric_mx replied at 2013-8-29 19:47 back.gif

Would someone (esp long-time members who can access the old forum) be willing to create a thread and ...

i have most if not all of them - will do that

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Archived