QA mod

zork

npo33770 replied at 2013-12-3 22:14 back.gif

Great app, but i´ve a problem , i´ve quick acess 6x3 by 6 pages, and page 7, is in blank, but wh ...

IN the last update the mod, in page 7 , now i can save, but when i select another page, and go back to page 7, all savings are gone, please fix it.

Thanks

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

m_univ replied at 2013-12-9 05:52 back.gif

Hi, I know its off topic, but I have not enough points to PM you. Could u pls upgrade your extensi ...

that one was designed for mx3...it uses a menu which doesn't work with just the sidebar.

there are tweaks, I think, that bring the toolbar back though...can't remember where, and I have to get ready for college, sorry.

cooltext.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much! :)

I just saw this, how I missed it?! :loveliness:

If you accept propositions I'd like ti see feature like when I open page using back command to send me back to quick access (like old Opera). I open let say Gmail then I hit "back" and I'm again at Quick Access. I miss only this.

Thanks!

yb55a3zixyao.jpg

i try edit quick-access\css\style.css in page.dat file, cant put in in center try resize pictures try change value in ".dial .dial .inner .dial .thumb etc" and not work

that i want find help in this post

in "dial" i change everything and no luck

anywhere else i dont know, in that file there is too many values to change to find proper one

this is what i only get

post-17650688-14315115572444_thumb.jpg

npo33770 replied at 2014-1-13 08:45 back.gif

After update to last version:

Quick acess 6x3 by 6 pages, and page 7, is in blank, but when i try ...

Maximum page count is limited to 108 pages. It is possible to change it, but this is Quick Access, not Favorites.