Has skynote stoped supporting synchronizing Maxthon skynote ?

engineer

joemax replied at 2013-7-14 10:00 back.gif

No Roxana, it has not, works fine for me. This has happened to you before, I would hope you would ha ...

I reinstall IE 8.0 but nothing is changed

Is it possible Iran government blocked skynote synchronizing url or command ?

Anybody Idea ?:(

joemax replied at 2013-7-14 17:59 back.gif

Sorry Roxana, I don't know. Maybe a fellow countryman can help...

Seems access to synnchronizing skynote has been blocked by government of Iran /

It's impossible to sync it I was logined by other user passports in other systems too

:'(

Abdolreza replied at 2013-7-16 06:57 back.gif

Seems access to synnchronizing skynote has been blocked by government of Iran /

It's impossible to ...

I meant to suggest this in my first post of this thread but hesitated, esp since the newest Iranian restrictions. But at least now you can access a new governement email service :)

joemax replied at 2013-7-16 10:17 back.gif

I meant to suggest this in my first post of this thread but hesitated, esp since the newest Irania ...

New governement email service? It needs money , Its not safe( Government heard or read emails of people) , It needs privacy information like telephon , Address ,Identification personal ,.... If they were based human right , I buying an one but they were not , they were based .... Islamic that belongs to Arab people Not persian , They want make Islamic emperor in middle east , All wars in turkey and syria and egypt and all terrores in Iraq and Afganestan , pakistan even in europ and USA is being doing by leader's commands of Iran they want replace all things in the world with Islamic like Internet , Email , Digital Game , clothing , jobs , even food I hate of Islam I love western culture , I want freedom like you , these works just causes Iranian people become despond to US , If your meaning is embargo against Iran , they(USGovernment) must request Iran's leader to Observe based human right Otherwise warning them that will attacked to Tehran with 300000 Atomic rocket without afraid of Russian or china It's only way !!!!!!!!!

Sorry chinese but please be careful they(Iranian or Arabic Missionaries) are bussy to Proselyte Islam among your people They want change your religion and culture of your people to Islam then infuture by these moslems chinese encourage them to assassinate against chinese leader because of they are believe your government is Communist (Anti ALLah=Anti God) so for this point he must be killed then they easily do war among your country like syria and turkey please be careful Dear chinese !!!!!! I said these to know these leader (IranGovernment & Saudi Arabia) are all terrorist so please don't defend them against US ....please

And you Us goverment please instead of embargo primary people requirements like Internet or Drug and food please attack to tehran with 10000000000000000000 Atomic rocket ........this is only way Don't Doubt , in the otherwise instead of Iranian Friendship with yourself causes they were your enemy and unite Iranian people with his leader !!!!!!!!! then easily they (Leader of Iran make their own National Internet and people gradually will forget your Internet forever ! so please decide Cleverly .....!

Sorry for offtopic

Archived