Advice, please...

Hi,

All I really need is for Maxthon to not go to the the drop-down box when a certain number of tabs is reached (sorry, don't remember the correct name for it), but, instead scroll all the tabs. The way I use Maxthon for research I have a lot of tabs open at once and instead of a single click to activate a tab I have to mouse over> click the arrow> mouse down> click the tab...to get to the next tab I have to repeat the laborious steps instead of simply clicking on the next tab in line.

I was told that there's no way to switch this to scrolling tabs in the current version of Maxthon. Is there a skin that keeps all the same features but allows for scrolling tabs?

If you know of any better options that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks, tony, but it's not working with v4.1.0.2000 on XP SP3.

I'll try and post a pic: Perhaps the tabs are opening, but, as you can see, neither the drop-down box nor the next tab appears. It stops at 8 tabs open/visible and the Minimize icon is just to the right of that 8th tab.

(Hmm? I tried clicking on "Image" and it asked for a URL. I then tried "Attach" and selected the jpg, but I don't see any confirmation that it uploaded and I don't see a preview button anywhere. Hopefully, it'll post.)

post-15588227-14315111414514_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know of a skin that keeps all the same features and functionality of Maxthon but allows for scrolling tabs?

Or do you know of one that allows for scrolling tabs that has changed-up the interface? I can try it and see if I can work with the changes.

Even a more basic question: where do I find skins to try? I've looked all over the site and didn't find them.

It seems that clicking Menu> Skins, only allows you to swap a simple layout and change color or add a picture.

Thanks.

Archived