History Synchronization


Recommended Posts

Hi,

Is there any way to sync entire History between different Mx7 (portables or portables and standalone)? Something like "backup and restore" or "copying some folders" way? 

Edited by pks01
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pks01 said:

Hi,

Is there any way to sync entire History between different Mx7 (portables or portables and standalone)? Somewhat like "backup and restore" or "copying some folders" way? 

Hi pks01, were you logged in to an account while using different version or all are under guest account?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi pks01, you could try copying your user data over.

Hi BugSir009,

you mean the replacement of the entire contents of the "User Data" folder, don't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pks01 said:

Hi BugSir009,

you mean the replacement of the entire contents of the "User Data" folder, don't you?

Hi pks01, yes. If you are okay to copy all the information over then you could just copy the user data over.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2024 at 10:34 AM, BugSir009 said:

If you are okay to copy all the information over then you could just copy the user data over.

Hi BugSir009,

seems it looks like a clue, thanks a lot!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites