Maxthon PC 7.1.8.6001


BugSir009

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Alex Fighter said:

Alas... no antivirus, Windows Security was also disabled.

Then there's only 1 suggestion 
It could be a none completed download
Download the same file from a different source
I suggest you download it from a mobile then copy it to your windows and run it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!
Getting duplicate entries in download manager again - not had this for a few versions, but been an on/off problem since v6 released & never fixed.
It's clearly a caching issue, so should be a quick fix.
Like many, I'd rather you release ZERO updates, add ZERO new features & fix ZERO bugs until you update Chromium &, after that, KEEP it up-to-date!
Also, from what I see, Widevine support from Google doesn't appear to cost you anything, the fees seem to be for content generation, not playback.
Not having Widevine really isn't acceptable due to the large number of streaming services that use it & are therefore inaccessible via Maxthon.
In Amazon Prime, can only get standard (poor!) quality playback:

image.png.dd1e5346fb29e53461c812a14e9f927d.png

Hi MichaelC362, yes getting Widevine support would make things easy but the problem is they are not replying. Do let us know if you have any better suggestion or alternative and we would be willing to try.

11 hours ago, grisp1 said:

Hello @BugSir009

Is there any progress with the bookmark sync issue? It lives its own life - starts and stops working by itself.

Thanks!

Hi grisp1, could you try clearing the browser cache and see if it works? The team is trying to fix this issue currently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Then there's only 1 suggestion 
It could be a none completed download
Download the same file from a different source
I suggest you download it from a mobile then copy it to your windows and run it

I already said right away that from this version of the distribution I successfully installed the browser under a different Windows account. So the problem is not at the source. I'm pretty sure there is an incorrect entry in the registry somewhere that is blocking the installation of the new version. But what kind of entry this is, I cannot determine, this entry is not found manually, this entry is not found by registry cleaning programs. It is possible that one of the developers could tell me where to look, but they do not answer. And reinstalling the OS for the sake of a browser is definitely not normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alex Fighter said:

I already said right away that from this version of the distribution I successfully installed the browser under a different Windows account. So the problem is not at the source. I'm pretty sure there is an incorrect entry in the registry somewhere that is blocking the installation of the new version. But what kind of entry this is, I cannot determine, this entry is not found manually, this entry is not found by registry cleaning programs. It is possible that one of the developers could tell me where to look, but they do not answer. And reinstalling the OS for the sake of a browser is definitely not normal.

Hi Alex Fighter, kindly go to your local Windows drive and right click on 'Temp' folder to select Properties. Click under Security tab, look under System to make sure all permissions are allowed.

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2024 at 8:47 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi KSab, it is advisable to spend your near expiry Gold to renew your membership subscription. In this way you could avoid the deduction on 1st April.

Hello, can you please in detail explain where can i spend the gold coins, i have around 160k and i never found out what i can do with them. And what does the membership do?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday there were more than 10,000 coins, today there are more than 6,000. Where did the others go? Today some kind of table started popping up, white, nothing on it, impossible to close. When you close the browser, this sign still remains.

image.jpeg.1791a364a574914a6a0a7ecf13294f1e.jpeg

 

UPD: The window is gone.

Edited by alexzhus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2024 at 4:17 PM, TVGSTR said:

 

 

 

Gmail  не работает

 

It says "update your browser to the latest version".

 

 

Hi TVGSTR, this will be resolved once the core is updated. Currently the team is working on the updating of core.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2024 at 4:24 AM, una00 said:

Hello, can you please in detail explain where can i spend the gold coins, i have around 160k and i never found out what i can do with them. And what does the membership do?

Hi una00, you can renew your membership subscription with the near expiry Golds. Membership will give you the access to our latest release features.

 

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Yesterday there were more than 10,000 coins, today there are more than 6,000. Where did the others go? Today some kind of table started popping up, white, nothing on it, impossible to close. When you close the browser, this sign still remains.

image.jpeg.1791a364a574914a6a0a7ecf13294f1e.jpeg

 

UPD: The window is gone.

Hi alexzhus, kindly do a refresh and check on your Golds again. Let me know if you noticed any missing Golds.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/02/2024 at 11:01, BugSir009 said:

image.png.995108e8537ffab2f523985dffaf2459.png

Salut lejolipoulpe, pourrais-tu essayer de vider le cache du navigateur et voir si la synchronisation fonctionnera ?

 

Hello, apparently, since I cleared the cache, the synchronization of favorites works normally!! I hope it lasts :)

Thanks

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BugSir009 Need some help resolving a SYNC issue.

 

Every time i try to sync I get a FAILED error for

-sync Quick-access failed1

-sync Passkeeper failed1

 

Already tried

1 backup quick-access

2 remove quick-access file

3 sync [still fails]

4 add old quick-access file back

5 sync again [fails]

 

What are other things I could try without risking loosing my data

 

Not sure if its related but: Total passwords 455PWs +23Accounts [the high number is because some are duplicate for the same site but a different login page]

Edited by darknessblade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, darknessblade said:

@BugSir009 Need some help resolving a SYNC issue.

 

Every time i try to sync I get a FAILED error for

-sync Quick-access failed1

-sync Passkeeper failed1

 

Already tried

1 backup quick-access

2 remove quick-access file

3 sync [still fails]

4 add old quick-access file back

5 sync again [fails]

 

What are other things I could try without risking loosing my data

 

Not sure if its related but: Total passwords 455PWs +23Accounts [the high number is because some are duplicate for the same site but a different login page]

Hi darknessblade, are you using the latest 6200 version? 

1 hour ago, TVGSTR said:

No account synchronization.

 

Hi TVGSTR, is this from the latest 6200 version? Have you tried clearing the browser cache and relaunch the browser?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, darkblade, ты используешь последнюю версию 6200? 

Привет TVGSTR, это из последней версии 6200? Вы пробовали очистить кеш браузера и перезапустить браузер?

Версия 6200. Кэш чистил, браузер перезапускал. 0...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi darknessblade, are you using the latest 6200 version? 

Hi TVGSTR, is this from the latest 6200 version? Have you tried clearing the browser cache and relaunch the browser?

Yes I am using the latest version [Version 7.1.6.2000]

To make matters weirder, even if it did not properly sync, the passkeeper data still looks properly synced.

Will try to clearing all profile-data next.

 

--------------------
Another thing I cannot find is where to enable the video toolbar, I have activated "VIP" but I  cannot find where to enable this toolbar [if its not active in current versions that is understandible]

Superbookmarks works fine though. as far as I can test

----------------

Tried wiping all data by uninstalling maxthon and removing all data, then login again.

Which caused me to loose all my bookmarks/ Quick access, and Passwords.

{still had a backup of the Profile folder, so I could recover it, on a 2nd PC that I used to test it on}

Edited by darknessblade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Another thing I cannot find is where to enable the video toolbar, I have activated "VIP" but I  cannot find where to enable this toolbar [if its not active in current versions that is understandible]

Hi darknessblade, this is a feature while the video is playing. There will be a download button available.

 

11 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Tried wiping all data by uninstalling maxthon and removing all data, then login again.

Which caused me to loose all my bookmarks/ Quick access, and Passwords.

{still had a backup of the Profile folder, so I could recover it, on a 2nd PC that I used to test it on}

I have reported this syncing issue to the development team once again and they will look into it.

15 hours ago, TVGSTR said:

Version 6200. I cleared the cache and restarted the browser. 0...

Hi TVGSTR, the development team is looking into this issue and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

~~
 

Hi darknessblade, this is a feature while the video is playing. There will be a download button available.

~~

I have reported this syncing issue to the development team once again and they will look into it.

 

Have found the video download button.

It looks to download the video 1 second at a time for now. hope there will be a way to speed it up.

 

Already found bug/issue

-When you have multiple windows open. and close one [including the F12 menu] the video-downloader stops completely


-----

Regarding the Sync issue, is there a "DEV" maxthon version that has a FORCE SYNC option, that replaces the cloud version with the local version

and visa-versa, where you force-pull the cloud version to replace the local version.


This might partially resolve the issue. since you force sync/replace the cloud version with the "correct" Local version.


I hope it gets fixed soon, since its slightly annoying

Edited by darknessblade
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Как этим пользовались? В видеоролике одно время загрузка неизвестна, когда закончится. 40 минут ждал, не дождался. 

Скачивание видео..jpg

Ютуб загрузка.jpg

Загрузка.jpg

Edited by petol55
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The latest update with the Full Video Download Feature is a game-changer! Having the ability to download videos directly from the floating toolbar enhances the user experience significantly. It's so convenient and user-friendly. Additionally, the introduction of the New Session Window is a brilliant addition. It addresses the need for managing multiple accounts seamlessly, allowing users to switch between accounts without hassle. This update truly reflects a thoughtful consideration of user needs and usability. Keep up the excellent work! For more details, check out https://www.vpesports.com/.

Edited by Dansahubeb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.