Update Version 7.0.2.2001 deleted passwords in Passkeeper

Hi,

I updated this week my MX to version 7.0.2.2001 (from v. 7.something) and it completely wipe all my saved passwords in Passkeeper. I have in there websites, accounts but passwords are empty.

Can someone help me with that please? 

Thanks in advance,

ShallRush

1 hour ago, ShallRush said:

Hi,

I updated this week my MX to version 7.0.2.2001 (from v. 7.something) and it completely wipe all my saved passwords in Passkeeper. I have in there websites, accounts but passwords are empty.

Can someone help me with that please? 

Thanks in advance,

ShallRush

Hi ShallRush, you could go under Settings < General < Account Information < Restore from local < Passwords

Hi,

thank you for your quick reply. I did restore from last week and it deleted every single thing that was in the Passkeeper. When I restore from manual backup before this first restore, I got only 4 records (they are those I already used and updated with passwords) instead of 46 or 49 I had before. 

Is there any chance to get at least all records even without passwords back? 

13 minutes ago, ShallRush said:

Hi,

thank you for your quick reply. I did restore from last week and it deleted every single thing that was in the Passkeeper. When I restore from manual backup before this first restore, I got only 4 records instead of 46 or 49 I had before. 

Is there any chance to get at least all records even without passwords back? 

Hi ShallRush, can I have your account ID so I could get the engineer to do a check for you?

Archived