greenstash.mxskin

am i missing something here - the downloadable file is how maxthon saves new colour changed themes - i have not looked deeply but as a mxskin file it does nothing or i dont see how to use it as is

it is a compressed file of the background picture and other bits - so needs work to be used? - why not just post the background picture - thats much easier for people to add

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

tony. replied at 2013-6-21 00:51 back.gif

am i missing something here - the downloadable file is how maxthon saves new colour changed themes - ...

Just click on it, or open it.

I just run them fromD/Ler, the rest are saved on the cloud

2622 2623

post-7385961-14315111049941_thumb.jpg

post-7385961-1431511105003_thumb.jpg

joemax replied at 2013-6-21 12:05 back.gif

Just click on it, or open it.

I just run them fromD/Ler, the rest are saved on the cloud

interesting - does not work for me - maybe its because i use a custom ui.dat - will have to try it on a clean install

EDIT

still does not work on a clean install - hmmmmmmmmmmmm

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-21 13:14 back.gif

Worked for me too. Also, where did you get those other skins?

have sorted mine - i had a locked dir on C - no idea why - its time i did a clean install of 8

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-21 04:14 back.gif

Worked for me too. Also, where did you get those other skins?

I made them. These work well though, unlike my M2 skins They're a couple of Lamborginis and a McLaren, the others are mostly the 4 we got with the install this morning, Ocean, desert, Ironman and green, and then a few i tried with odd patterns.

Edit: Its really hard to screw anything up, whatever image you use seems to come out great. :)

have got it working as i said - only installed the one which seems to be stored on the c drive - how do you see them on the cloud - is that when you have more than one installed

joemax replied at 2013-6-21 07:46 back.gif

I made them. These work well though, unlike my M2 skins They're a couple of Lamborginis and a McL ...

Ok, thanks. Now I remember that Lamborgini one. Ok, and you confused me again, what install "this morning"?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2013-6-21 12:18 back.gif

Ok, thanks. Now I remember that Lamborgini one. Ok, and you confused me again, what install "thi ...

Oopps about this morning, hadn't been to bed yet, I meant M4.1.0.2000(yesterday morning)

tony. replied at 2013-6-21 05:51 back.gif

have got it working as i said - only installed the one which seems to be stored on the c drive - how ...

I'm planning on doing a clean install of "Blue", win8.1, update later this week and wanted to save the few skins I've created along with those introduced with M4.1.0.2000 so I uploaded them to the cloud for easy access.

(pretty easy to do if you access your local files with M4, simply right click and Push to cloud)

joemax replied at 2013-6-22 05:53 back.gif

I'm planning on doing a clean install of "Blue", win8.1, update later this week and wanted to save ...

thanks - i had misunderstood - i thought it was the skin/maxthon that did it as part of the skin process

on blue - do you see any benefit - i have read some of what has been said and it seems not much will change - mainly metro stuff which i never see

joemax replied at 2013-6-21 23:45 back.gif

Oopps about this morning, hadn't been to bed yet, I meant M4.1.0.2000(yesterday morning)

LOL Thanks for clearing that up, well, sort of, I don't have those in my install of yesterday. What, you someone special? LOL

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

joemax replied at 2013-6-22 03:24 back.gif

I installed using the version in the announcement, didn't you see this page on start up? This is whe ...

LOL, you should at least read it the first time it comes up !

I didn't install from the ftp so I wasn't sure if it was included with those too.

Archived