Maxthon 7.0.2.2100 beta

MaxthonJeff

7 hours ago, TVGSTR said:

Функция обмена золота отсутствует

5 hours ago, petol55 said:

Она пропадает, когда обмен уже призведён. У меня тоже отсуствует.

Ребята, форум англоязычный. Соблюдайте какие-то нормы. Тут принято общаться на английском. Если хотите на русском, то для этого есть целый раздел: https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/52-официальный-pусский-форум/

Guys, the forum is in English. Follow some rules. Here it is customary to communicate in English. If you want in Russian, then there is a whole section for this: https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/52-официальный-pусский-форум/

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, the development team did a check based on your script provided but did not reproduce the issue of opening a blank tab first. Could you provide an executable script for further check?

Hi TVGSTR, so both your new tab heading and settings show 680 gold?

Did they try it with the settings 'Open bookmark in a new foreground tab' being checked?

Anyway, here's another bookmarklet (add any bookmark and replace url field with the below) script to check:

javascript:q = "" + (window.getSelection ? window.getSelection() : document.getSelection ? document.getSelection() : document.selection.createRange().text); if (!q) q = prompt("You didn%27t select any text.  Enter a search phrase:", ""); if (q!=null) location="http://www.google.com/search?q=" + escape(q).replace(/ /g, "+"); void 0

The above script searches Google for the selected text, i.e. select any text in a web page and simply click on the magic bookmark.

18 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Ldfa, this will only reflect the chromium version number as a whole; similar to Chrome.

image.png

Hi BugSir009,

as far as i know , we and you are part of a Maxthon Forum, so what does it means posting a Chrome snapshot instead of answering simply to the question ?

Your not supposed to be chrome Support Team, but Maxthon one ..!

@MaxthonJeff,

as Chromium inform us that

Since version 110, Chromium is not available on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 (Archive: 1)
For help, version 109 works fine. The last stable version for them is 109.0.5414.120

What do you plan to integrate the following versions without splitting the dev in two branch, so for before W10 (64/32) - Chromium 110 , and after W10 (64/32) with Chromium up to date just to next fork, or should the 7 version stop here and open an 8 version just for Os > W10 ? 

5 hours ago, suphamster said:

When browser engine would be updated to 110+ then would MX6 get support of "Nvidia RTX Video Super Resolution" feature like it was in Chrome and Edge?

Hi suphamster, I have checked with the development team and they mention this feature will be supported in future.

8 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Did they try it with the settings 'Open bookmark in a new foreground tab' being checked?

Anyway, here's another bookmarklet (add any bookmark and replace url field with the below) script to check:

javascript:q = "" + (window.getSelection ? window.getSelection() : document.getSelection ? document.getSelection() : document.selection.createRange().text); if (!q) q = prompt("You didn%27t select any text.  Enter a search phrase:", ""); if (q!=null) location="http://www.google.com/search?q=" + escape(q).replace(/ /g, "+"); void 0

The above script searches Google for the selected text, i.e. select any text in a web page and simply click on the magic bookmark.

Hi thereddevilrulez, this issue has been fixed.

On 5/19/2023 at 12:15 AM, Polaurent said:

Hi BugSir009,

as far as i know , we and you are part of a Maxthon Forum, so what does it means posting a Chrome snapshot instead of answering simply to the question ?

Your not supposed to be chrome Support Team, but Maxthon one ..!

You know that Maxthon is a Chromium based Browser
So Maxthon team use whatever it uses especially for the main features
like all other Chromium based ones 

so the version reflects what Chromium says in all Chromium based ones
It's not a major concern that should take precous time to look into while other more urgent matters at hand 

18.05.2023 в 09:43, BugSir009 сказал:

Привет, reddevilrulez, команда провела проверку на основе предоставленного вами сценария, но не воспроизвела проблему с открытием пустой вкладки. Не могли бы вы выбрать исполняемый скрипт для проверки версии?

Привет, TVGSTR, значит, и в заголовке новой вкладки, и включено указание 680 золотых?

Какая разница какое количество золота. НЕТ ФУНКЦИИ ОБМЕНА !!! Внимательно посмотрите на скрин.изображение.png.83cbf91360760febc12fd26e3a21c8e5.png

29 minutes ago, TVGSTR said:

What difference does it make how much gold. NO EXCHANGE FUNCTION!!! Look carefully at the screen.image.png.83cbf91360760febc12fd26e3a21c8e5.png

Hi TVGSTR, the score has been converted for you already. The last we checked you have 51250 gold. As you checked in daily, the amount of gold will increase accordingly.

9 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет TVGSTR, счет уже конвертирован для вас. Последнее, что мы проверили, у вас есть 51250 золотых. По мере того, как вы будете заходить ежедневно, количество золота будет соответственно увеличиваться.

И что мне делать с этим золотом ?

30 минут назад, BugSir009 сказал:

Привет, TVGSTR, вы можете заменить его на виртуальные предметы и услуги, как только он станет доступным для покупки.

изображение.png

Спасибо. Думаю, до марта 2024 г. успеем, а то все золото сгорит.

• BugSir009 changed the title to Maxthon 7.0.2.2100 beta
2 hours ago, L3X0R said:

any link where we can exchange that gold or is yet to be enabled?

also what is the expiration time ?

Hi L3X0R, " Golds obtained in the current year will expire on March 31 of the following year " Currently the virtual items and services are not available as yet, it will be put up once the details are finalised.

Hello!

On a works computer running Webroot Endpoint Protection (has anyone else had issues with this?), EVERY time I tried to upgrade from v7.0.0.3000 (tried most later versions) it failed - it installed ok, but wouldn't load or would just show a white screen & then exit, without error.

Today, tried latest beta & got exactly the same, but I persevered & after loading & exiting via Task Manager a few times, eventually got it to load, albeit with all tabs saying unresponsive & not loading. Some more forced exits & reloads & finally it loaded, but had logged me out & trying to login resulted in Maxthon just exiting again, also with no error. Tried a few more times & then finally displayed the login window - local failed, but selecting 'Add' & entering the same account details did load.

Then exceptionally slow to get back in & sync the 10 passwords & the 19 Quick Access entries.

I've been putting this off as had these troubles previously, but finally I'm up-to-date (at least in Maxthon terms!).

QA defaulted to a white screen, but clicking the 'Daily Image' icon showed a picture ok. QA screen settings, weather location, taskbar info & Maxthon theme are all not saved/stored in Maxthon online account (at least for me, how about anyone else?).

Finally, after Maxthon had loaded ok, I exited & checked Task Manager & there were 2 processes, one using 0% CPU & the other using 35%-40% CPU... I left it a few minutes & that didn't change.  Upon reloading, those 2 processes disappeared... since I had exited cleanly, I'm wondering what that CPU usage was doing!?

On 5/24/2023 at 5:39 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi L3X0R, " Golds obtained in the current year will expire on March 31 of the following year " Currently the virtual items and services are not available as yet, it will be put up once the details are finalised.

and will we see something until next year or will it be the same story as with the previous currency?

1 hour ago, L3X0R said:

and will we see something until next year or will it be the same story as with the previous currency?

Hi L3X0R, the list of items and services will be made as soon as it is finalised. The amount of gold you have now will expire by next year March 31st and the counter will reset accordingly.

Будем надеяться, что список предметов для обмена будет создан в ближайшее время. 

Иначе наступит фактор де мотивации к применению Макстона.

I wanted to clear my cookies for YouTube so I went to Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Site settings, and there I clicked on the arrow next to "All cookies and site data". However, the page that opened was completely empty. No sites / cookies listed. How do I selectively clear cookies for a specific website in Maxthon 7 ?

Maxthon Snap20230525103406.png

10 minutes ago, Perplexer said:

I wanted to clear my cookies for YouTube so I went to Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Site settings, and there I clicked on the arrow next to "All cookies and site data". However, the page that opened was completely empty. No sites / cookies listed. How do I selectively clear cookies for a specific website in Maxthon 7 ?

Maxthon Snap20230525103406.png

Hi Perplexer, you could go under 'All sites' and click on clear data under the drop-down menu for youtube.

image.png

26 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

@ BugSir009

"Hi Magdalene, this function will appear as a button at the bottom right side. You will be able to switch the wallpaper once you click on the button."

The button doesn't show on NTP (x64 exe and x64 Portable)

Hi Magdalene, are you using the latest V7.0.2.2100 version? Could you try to do a force refresh and see if this issue persist?

Archived