Sites added to tab sleep are not saved when updating

3 hours ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

When updating Maxthon, the sites I have added to the tab sleep ("inactive tabs will go to sleep after a specified time") did not save.
Please migrate these with update.

Hi TheWhitestofFangs, may I know which version are you referring to? We have just released a new version V7.0.2.1400, could you try updating to this latest version and see if the settings are saved?

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi TheWhitestofFangs, may I know which version are you referring to? We have just released a new version V7.0.2.1400, could you try updating to this latest version and see if the settings are saved?

I'm on 7.0.2.1300

I will update the the newer version in a few days and if the problem remains I will update here.

On 4/24/2023 at 11:10 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi,

So the update was made, the list was indeed passed and that is fine.
However, the tabs which appear clearly in the "never put to sleep" list are set to "Sleep" and get reset after 2 hours (my set timing).
This happens with all the sites there and in all forms. For example, I tried both outlook.office365.com and [*.]office365.com and still the outlook page resets...

2 hours ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

Hi,

So the update was made, the list was indeed passed and that is fine.
However, the tabs which appear clearly in the "never put to sleep" list are set to "Sleep" and get reset after 2 hours (my set timing).
This happens with all the sites there and in all forms. For example, I tried both outlook.office365.com and [*.]office365.com and still the outlook page resets...

Hi TheWhitestOfFangs, could you try out this issue using the test version attached and see if the problem persist?

Mx_0427.zip

6 hours ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

@BugSir009

I tried 7.0.2.1400 (which was released today and had this issue mentioned specifically), and it did not change anything.
All the tabs reset after the set time, no matter if they are on the list or not.

I don't know if there is any difference between the version you put up, but I did not try that one.

Hi TheWhitestOfFangs, did you download and install the latest V7.0.2.1500? This latest version should fix the tab sleep issue. 

Archived