Can`t log into my account

Reasdor

2 hours ago, Reasdor said:

A month has passed, I understand so I will not be able to log into my account. Anyway thanks for the help and time allotted for me.

For me the login problem has gone away a few weeks ago. I am using x86 portable version 7.0.2.2001. Perhaps you should try a fresh instal or use the portable version to see if you can now connect. Its frustrating that the support for this has been less than supportive.

4 hours ago, skidude2 said:

For me the login problem has gone away a few weeks ago. I am using x86 portable version 7.0.2.2001. Perhaps you should try a fresh instal or use the portable version to see if you can now connect. Its frustrating that the support for this has been less than supportive.

It worked, although I tried the portable version before this a week ago (didn't work then). Thanks for your advice, it helped me a lot.

4 hours ago, Reasdor said:

It worked, although I tried the portable version before this a week ago (didn't work then). Thanks for your advice, it helped me a lot.

Hi Reasdor @skidude2, it was previously conveyed to the development team that a couple of users faced login issues and I believed the developers have looked into it and tried to resolve it as soon as possible. Subsequently there haven't been any other similar reports from users which is why we believe this issue has been resolved. In case if you still face login issue, kindly make sure you have made a clean install and there could be instances where user data could be corrupted as well. At the same time, you could send me screenshot of the error code so I could forward it to the team for further checking. Thank you.

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Reasdor @skidude2, it was previously conveyed to the development team that a couple of users faced login issues and I believed the developers have looked into it and tried to resolve it as soon as possible. Subsequently there haven't been any other similar reports from users which is why we believe this issue has been resolved. In case if you still face login issue, kindly make sure you have made a clean install and there could be instances where user data could be corrupted as well. At the same time, you could send me screenshot of the error code so I could forward it to the team for further checking. Thank you.

Hi. On version 6.1.3.3000, I get errors: more often "-7 net::ERR_TIMED_OUT" less often "50502 Bad Gateway". When trying to install version 7.0.2.2001 or any beta, it ends with an instant closing of the installer window. Could only log in from the portable version.

mxt2.jpg

mxt1.jpg

7 hours ago, Reasdor said:

Hi. On version 6.1.3.3000, I get errors: more often "-7 net::ERR_TIMED_OUT" less often "50502 Bad Gateway". When trying to install version 7.0.2.2001 or any beta, it ends with an instant closing of the installer window. Could only log in from the portable version.

mxt2.jpg

mxt1.jpg

Hi Reasdor, could you try downloading the latest version V7.0.2.2200 into another drive and see if you are able to install it successfully?

12 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Reasdor, could you try downloading the latest version V7.0.2.2200 into another drive and see if you are able to install it successfully?

Hi. The same as with all 7 versions of the browser: the installation is instantly terminated by closing the installer window, regardless of which drive I try to install the browser on. I was able to login to the account with x86 portable version 7.0.2.2001 as advised by skidude2.

12 hours ago, Reasdor said:

Hi. The same as with all 7 versions of the browser: the installation is instantly terminated by closing the installer window, regardless of which drive I try to install the browser on. I was able to login to the account with x86 portable version 7.0.2.2001 as advised by skidude2.

Hi Reasdor, could you go into installed directory and locate this 2001 version downloaded, right click and select Properties, go under Security and make sure you gave full control for the browser. Try installing it with administrator rights.

13 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Reasdor, could you go into installed directory and locate this 2001 version downloaded, right click and select Properties, go under Security and make sure you gave full control for the browser. Try installing it with administrator rights.

Hi. None of this helped, the same result: the installer window closes immediately after clicking "next" or after clicking "I agree" (if I install the browser along with "BrightVPN").

10 hours ago, Reasdor said:

Hi. None of this helped, the same result: the installer window closes immediately after clicking "next" or after clicking "I agree" (if I install the browser along with "BrightVPN").

Hi Reasdor, could you help to test out this version V7.0.0.3000 and see if you could install it? Else we might have to arrange for a session to debug this remotely.

6 hours ago, Reasdor said:

Hi. Yes, but only on Saturday and Sunday I have completely free days from work, write at what time (if you will have time for this on these days) I should be online. How long does a debug session last? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Reasdor, the engineer is available on Saturday night between 7 to 8pm (UTC+8 timezone) Could you PM me your name and email address so I could inform the engineer to send an email to you right before the session. Usually the debug session should last for around 15 mins or so.

Archived