7.0.2.1201 beta

MaxthonJeff

https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.1201/maxthon_7.0.2.1201_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.1201/maxthon_7.0.2.1201_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.1201/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.1201_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/maxthon/Maxthon/releases/download/7.0.2.1201/maxthon_portable_7.0.2.1201_beta_x86.zip

7.0.2.1201 beta
* optimized window style of quick note
* Updated languages
- Fixed download process was sometimes wrong
- Fixed a crash when minimize the main window
- Fixed search engine list error in settings
- Fixed a crash when switching account
- Fixed a performance issue when copy image with context menu

7.0.2.1200 beta
* Optimzed check-in style on new tab page
- Fixed image save and image copy didn't work problem
- Fixed could not dismiss access popup window problem
- Fixed crashes when playing video
- Fixed crashes when closing tab
- Fixed crashes when deleting history items

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

If you split the screen into 2 parts and select minimize maxthon, then the browser simply closes.

When you click on the weather widget, it opens in AccuWeather "404. Oops! This page does not exist." In the URL, the link is in the form https://www.accuweather.com/ru/by/pruzhany/27255/current-weather/27255&partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc.
If &partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc is removed from this link, then the city opens normally in AccuWeather.

No option to disable the new panel Quick Access/MaxNote.

It is impossible to add an arbitrary search engine to the list, although it says that everything is fine, the settings are saved, but the search engine does not appear in the list. In version 7.0.0.3000, there were no such problems.

When opening previously closed tabs, 2 browser windows open. One empty, the second with previously closed tabs. The problem has been known for a long time, but it has not yet been fixed.

Thanks for the update and fixes.

Sponsor block no longer deleting on startup. Used Click and Clean extension and reinstalled. However UBlock origin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/related

now deletes on startup but when reinstalled it retains all its settings and filter block lists etc. and position in tool bar.

Show Wallpaper Switcher button in NTP settings widget still broken.

If you split the screen into 2 parts and select minimize maxthon, then the browser simply closes.

Confirmed.

Still need to enable Smart Address Bar to search or navigate in address bar.

Found fix for my extension problem. Exe version was working fine. Portable was deleting extensions because of corrupt user data folder. Deleted this and copied over user data from exe version. Extensions now ok in portable but now have permanent sleeping tabs problem whether sleeping tabs option is enabled or not.

Fixed. Corrupted User Data Folder

Update: Sponsor block extension deleting problem has returned. There seems to be a problem with corrupted User Data folders.

On 4/7/2023 at 9:21 PM, alexzhus said:

When you click on the weather widget, it opens in AccuWeather "404. Oops! This page does not exist." In the URL, the link is in the form https://www.accuweather.com/ru/by/pruzhany/27255/current-weather/27255&partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc.
If &partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc is removed from this link, then the city opens normally in AccuWeather.

Hi alexzhus, bug reported.

On 4/7/2023 at 9:58 PM, alexzhus said:

It is impossible to add an arbitrary search engine to the list, although it says that everything is fine, the settings are saved, but the search engine does not appear in the list. In version 7.0.0.3000, there were no such problems.

When opening previously closed tabs, 2 browser windows open. One empty, the second with previously closed tabs. The problem has been known for a long time, but it has not yet been fixed.

Hi alexzhus, have reported these 2 bugs to the development team for them to look into it.

On 4/8/2023 at 11:49 PM, Magdalene said:

Found fix for my extension problem. Exe version was working fine. Portable was deleting extensions because of corrupt user data folder. Deleted this and copied over user data from exe version. Extensions now ok in portable but now have permanent sleeping tabs problem whether sleeping tabs option is enabled or not.

Fixed. Corrupted User Data Folder

Update: Sponsor block extension deleting problem has returned. There seems to be a problem with corrupted User Data folders.

Hi Magdalene, I will highlight this to the development team for them to look into it.

12 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Works for me.

12 hours ago, Magdalene said:

You have to enable smart address bar in settings.

Yes, enabling smart address bar did the trick. But I'm pretty sure that I had it off all the while cos I don't like the suggestions and it worked just fine. Something must have changed in this version. Anyway, guess it is what it is.

Yes, enabling smart address bar did the trick. But I'm pretty sure that I had it off all the while cos I don't like the suggestions and it worked just fine. Something must have changed in this version. Anyway, guess it is what it is.

It's a bug. Previously you did not need to enable Smart Address bar in order to search or navigate from the address bar.

• MaxthonJeff changed the title to 7.0.2.1201 beta
16 hours ago, 30312516 said:

Incognito mode.

The font color and background color are black.

image.png.f175f9d83f835f50a95e5dec11e5f348.png

round edge is not smooth when address bar is actived.

image.png.aec4247acc853da5f2e9bec72ab21568.png  image.png.01fc944cf6c6826b27234bf47ac66431.png

Hi 30312526, are you using the latest V7.0.2.1201 version? And may I know if you are using the installed or portable version?

4 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Please don't forget to fix split screen bug it keeps creating new tab each time it is clicked

Hi Mhzayer, are you referring to this issue?

1 hour ago, Mhzayer said:

I have no problem with incognito using the default theme light or dark

cognito.png

I'm using custom theme (I guess)

yes. there is no problem with default theme 👍🏻

image.png.5c9a56157ecbd2e39433bc4ec44cc44f.png

image.png.e531c845b78b3a8fcd28f3ed14062b5c.png

The default address bar is squire and the one I use is rounded. 🤔

image.png.de914bafbb4cef7c2c2c4616361082f0.png

14 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Yes

Hi Mhzayer, I have checked with the developers and they say this new tab opening is from the closing of the split screen tab. So if you have opened a website in the split screen and after that press F10 to close it, this website tab will be opened in the current window.

12 hours ago, 30312516 said:

I'm using custom theme (I guess)

yes. there is no problem with default theme 👍🏻

image.png.5c9a56157ecbd2e39433bc4ec44cc44f.png

image.png.e531c845b78b3a8fcd28f3ed14062b5c.png

The default address bar is squire and the one I use is rounded. 🤔

image.png.de914bafbb4cef7c2c2c4616361082f0.png

Hi 30312516, I have chosen the theme you mentioned but it looks fine to me in incognito mode.

Archived